How Much Does An Endurance Extended Warranty Cost?
Endurance warranty prices range from $70 to $125 per month and usually include a $100 deductible. Compared to other warranty companies, Endurance’s rates are affordable, especially considering its benefits and coverage.
The list below contains important cost information for Endurance extended auto warranties:
- Endurance Monthly Cost: Endurance warranty monthly payments start as low as $30 per month for the most basic plans and can be as high as around $170 or more per month. Down payments range from about $150 to $395 or more.
- Endurance Warranty Annual Cost: Endurance warranties cost between $350 and $700 annually, depending on your plan type, length of coverage, and vehicle. This annual cost is low compared to the average yearly cost of car maintenance.
- Average Endurance Warranty Cost: The the average cost of an Endurance auto warranty is between $70 and $130 per month. You can expect to pay about $100-$150 per month with a $200 down payment unless you own a luxury vehicle. While some providers have lower average costs, it’s hard to beat Endurance’s prices considering the quality coverage.
- Endurance Warranty Deductible: Endurance offers deductible options of $200, $100, $50, and $0. Generally, lower deductible plans have higher premiums. Endurance doesn’t often advertise $0 deductibles, meaning a zero deductible contract may be difficult to get without haggling.
Endurance Auto Warranty Prices
When we reached out for quotes from Endurance, we were quoted $77.35 for 36 months for a 5-year/100,000-mile bumper-to-bumper extended warranty and $95.18 for 36 months for a 5-year/50,000-mile powertrain plus plan. Endurance extended warranty costs are affordable for most drivers.
- Claims payments: Claims are made directly to the repair shop, so you are only required to pay the deductible. You won’t have to pay up front and wait for reimbursement.
- Cost: Endurance plans are an average cost when compared to other warranty providers, but vary based on individual factors like mileage or age of vehicle. Endurance customers pay a $100 deductible for auto repairs.
- 30-day refund period: You have 30 days after purchasing your contract to review the details and decide whether or not you want to keep it. If you decide you don’t want your Endurance warranty, call their customer service line to cancel for a full refund within 30 days.
- Free quote: Customers can get a free quote on the Endurance website and view a sample contract.
Endurance Cost Reviews: While Endurance’s prices are average, Endurance has competitive rates when you consider the comprehensive level of coverage you receive. As far as costs and billing are concerned, Endurance’s interest free payments further offsets price discrepancies compared to competitors.
Is Endurance Warranty Worth It?
We consider Endurance a great option and recommend them to those seeking reliable and comprehensive coverage. If you’re looking for a contract backed by years in the industry to provide you peace of mind in the event of a mechanical breakdown, consider Endurance. We believe Endurance is a great option for people who seek a transparent claims process and straightforward customer service. Endurance is especially appealing for people with older cars since the company offers coverage for vehicles up to 20 years old.
FAQ: Endurance Warranty
How much does Endurance cost per month?
Based on our research, Endurance warranties generally cost between $80 and $170 per month.
The Detroit Bureau collects data from every major car warranty provider to formulate rankings of the best warranty companies. Our in-depth rating system takes into account coverage, pricing, transparency, customer satisfaction and ratings from industry experts. Each provider is given a weighted score in five categories, as well as an overall score out of 10.0.
We recommend auto warranty companies based on these rankings, but we also encourage you to perform your own research and compare quotes to find the best coverage.